Despite the mixed talk, Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is doing a decent job at the box office. Latest update from the trade circles in the US reveals that the film has crossed the $700 k mark and is nearing the one million mark.
Even though the film is high on action and mass elements, the NRI audience have lapped up this film. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, this film has Rakul Preet and Catherine Tresa as the female leads.
Geetha Arts has produced this film which is doing pretty well in both the single screens and multiplexes in India.
- Chiru151: There’s more than just Sye Raa
- Spyder to be dubbed in Arabic
- Murugadoss’ 20-minute narration paved the way for Spyder
- Spyder’s ‘Putchakaya Putchakaya’ song to be out soon
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
Articles that might interest you