Despite the mixed talk, Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is doing a decent job at the box office. Latest update from the trade circles in the US reveals that the film has crossed the $700 k mark and is nearing the one million mark.
Even though the film is high on action and mass elements, the NRI audience have lapped up this film. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, this film has Rakul Preet and Catherine Tresa as the female leads.
Geetha Arts has produced this film which is doing pretty well in both the single screens and multiplexes in India.
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
- Young Actress Continues Shooting Despite High Fever
- Gautam Nanda is Gopichand’s biggest release
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s first single impresses
Articles that might interest you