Bunny’s Sarrainodu is minting money even in its third week. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 3.7 crores till date in the Krishna region. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, Sarrainodu showcased Bunny in a complete mass avatar which was lapped up by every section of the audience.
The film went to become second in terms of collections in many areas and put Bunny on the top gear. Rakul Preet an Catherine Teresa have also been appreciated for their roles. Thaman’s music was a huge hit.
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
Articles that might interest you