Bunny’s Sarrainodu is minting money even in its third week. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 3.7 crores till date in the Krishna region. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, Sarrainodu showcased Bunny in a complete mass avatar which was lapped up by every section of the audience.
The film went to become second in terms of collections in many areas and put Bunny on the top gear. Rakul Preet an Catherine Teresa have also been appreciated for their roles. Thaman’s music was a huge hit.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links