Recently, a senior filmmaker named Kethireddy Jagadeeswara Reddy launched a controversial biopic on NT Ramarao and his wife Lakshmi Parvathi. Titled Lakshmi’s Veeragrandham, this film is being shot discreetly.
Now, even before he could finish Lakshmi’s Veeragrandham, Kethireddy has announced yet another biopic, but this time on firebrand Tamil Nadu chief minister Jayalalithaa and her close friend Sasikala. This 2-part film has been titled Sasilalitha.
Kethireddy has revealed that he will showcase the much-talked-about friendship between Jayaa and Sasikala in the first part and Jayalalithaa’s admission to the hospital and her mysterious demise in the second part. More details are awaited.
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser