Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most eagerly awaited 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, is in the fag end of its shooting part. Currently, the film’s unit is canning a romantic duet featuring Balakrishna and the film’s leading lady, Shriya Saran.
Popular choreographer Brinda is supervising the dance moves. The shooting is going on at Ramoji Film City. Post-production work is on simultaneously, including the vfx work. Gautamiputra Satakarni is slated to hit the screens on January 12th as a Sankranthi special treat.
Krish is directing this epic historical extravaganza and Rajeev Reddy is producing it.
- Nara Rohith’s multi-starrer gets bigger
- Rajini to float his political party in October?
- Team Baahubali kick-starts work on special treat for fans
- Raabta’s producer refutes Magadheera makers’ copyright allegations
- Press Note : Keshava USA – $8 Killing @ Box Office
Articles that might interest you