It is already reported that NBK’s prestigious project, Gautamiputra Satakarni’s audio release event will be held in Tirupathi on December 26th. The recently released trailer is creating a storm on social media by crossing more than 4M views.
Meanwhile, rumors floating around say that due to lack of time, Krish and his team has used some tunes and visual footage from last year Bollywood’s sensation Bajirao Mastani.
Responding to this news, GPSK team condemned all these rumors and said that every frame and scene in this film is an epitome of director Krish and will truly expose the Telugu cinema standards.
Shriya Saran will be seen as the female in this historic movie which is slated for Sankranthi release
- Mumaith Khan gets special permission from Big Boss
- Poll : What did you think of Sampoo’s exit from Big Boss?
- A surprise awaits Naga Chaitanya’s fans
- Charmee’s interrogation no less than a film scene
- Tollywood producer cashes in on Sai Pallavai’s success
Articles that might interest you