Now that the release date of Gautamiputra Satakarni is drawing near, the pre-release business details of the film are coming out one after the other. The latest news is that the Andhra region rights have fetched the makers a total of 21 crores.
This is huge money as the expectations of the film are quite high. The trailer has impressed everyone and the buyers many say have spent huge amount because of the huge confidence on director Krish and his taking.
Produced by Krish and Rajeev Reddy, this film has Hema Malini and Shreya in important roles. Chittaranjan Bhatt compose music.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat