One of the biggest highlights of the event was the presence of dream girl Hema Malini and union minister Venkaih Naidu who came all the way from Delhi.
Both Balayya and Krish made some emotional speeches and said that they had worked very hard on the film which every Telugu guy can be proud off.
Shriya Saran is the female lead and Chittaranjan Bhatt composes music for this historical movie which is up for a release this 11th of December.
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
- Baahubali nears the 190 mark in Telugu
Articles that might interest you