Veteran Tamil actor Satyaraj bagged a big offer in Mahesh Babu’s upcoming movie Brahmotsavam. As per the latest update, Satyaraj will play Mahesh Babu’s father in this movie. He got familiar to the Telugu audience after he essayed a crucial role in Prabhas ‘Mirchi’. He will also be seen in an important character in SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali.
Brahmotsavam was officially launched earlier today on the eve of superstar Krishna’s birthday. Directed by Srikanth Addala of ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ fame, the title logo gave a good initial impression on this movie. PVP Cinema will be bankrolling this project in association with Mahesh Babu’s new production house MB Entertainment. Rakul Preet and Pranitha Subash are playing the female leads.
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram
- Producer’s Wife Makes Shocking Comments About Actresses