Bengaluru beauty Nidhhi Agerwal made her acting debut in Bollywood with Tiger Shroff’s Munna Michael. The 24-year-old actress is all set to foray into Tollywood with Naga Chaitanya’s just commenced thriller, Savyasachi.
Now, Nidhhi is making headlines for refusing to endorse a leading fairness cream brand. The young starlet was recently approached to endorse a fairness face wash by a popular skincare brand. However, Nidhhi politely refused the offer as it went against her principles.
“This is something I definitely will not endorse as I condemn any kind of discrimination. It sends across the wrong message,” Nidhhi told a leading English daily while explaining why she had to say no to the offer.
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Anasuya bags a solid project?
- NTR to launch his brother’s film