Bengaluru beauty Nidhhi Agerwal made her acting debut in Bollywood with Tiger Shroff’s Munna Michael. The 24-year-old actress is all set to foray into Tollywood with Naga Chaitanya’s just commenced thriller, Savyasachi.
Now, Nidhhi is making headlines for refusing to endorse a leading fairness cream brand. The young starlet was recently approached to endorse a fairness face wash by a popular skincare brand. However, Nidhhi politely refused the offer as it went against her principles.
“This is something I definitely will not endorse as I condemn any kind of discrimination. It sends across the wrong message,” Nidhhi told a leading English daily while explaining why she had to say no to the offer.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej