Naga Chaitanya’s Savyasachi is fast wrapping up its shooting formalities. The film’s striking ‘first punch’ was unveiled recently and it impressed fans. In Savyasachi, Chay’s character has an ambidextrous trait which gives him a rare skill of using both his hands effectively.
Savyasachi’s team is currently shooting a unique concept fight sequence at a steel factory in Thoopran, Medak district. Popular action choreographers duo Ram-Laxman are supervising the stunts and this entire action episode will be a major highlight of Savyasachi.
Premam fame Chandoo Mondeti is directing this high concept thriller. Bollywood starlet Nidhhi Agerwal is the leading lady in Savyasachi. Madhavan and Bhumika will be seen in crucial roles. MM Keeravani is composing music for the movie and Mythri Movie Makers is bankrolling it. Savyasachi is slated to hit the screens on June 14.
- Sai-Pooja Hegde’s Saakshyam seals its release date
- Mahesh lands in Vijayawada, To Promote BAN
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film