Even though her debut Telugu film, Rey has not hit the screens, Sayami Kher has landed herself in a huge Bollywood project. According to the latest reports, Sayami will play the lead role in renowned film maker, Rakesh Omprakash Mehra’s next.
This film is too special for Sayami, as she will be cast opposite Harshvardhan Kapoor, who is the son of super star Anil Kapoor. Rakesh Mehra’s last film Bhaag Milkha Bhaag won huge recognition at the National Awards, and also went on to collect 100 crores at the box office.
Sayami is currently busy preparing for her role in Mumbai. Titled Mirza Sahiba’ this film is set to go on floors soon.
- Solid openings for Sachin: A Billion Dreams
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
- [email protected] Cr just a matter of days
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Fans rejoice Melody Brahma’s musical medley
Articles that might interest you