The Supreme Court of India today issued some instructions on the use of ‘Padma Sri’ in Films and other places. The court directed that no awardee shall use the honorary title on House Plaques, Vehicle Number Plates, in Films and in Cinema Halls.
The instructions were given while listening to a plea filed by Dr. Mohan Babu. Some time ago, a case was filed against Dr. Mohan Babu and Brahmanandam for using ‘Padma Sri’ in film title cards. The issue went up to the Supreme Court for hearing.
The Court posted the next hearing to April 17th.
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
- All you want to know about Prabhas’s return to India
- Poll : Which heroine should replace Shruthi Haasan in Sangamithra?
- Shruthi Haasan out of Sangamitra
Articles that might interest you