The Supreme Court of India today issued some instructions on the use of ‘Padma Sri’ in Films and other places. The court directed that no awardee shall use the honorary title on House Plaques, Vehicle Number Plates, in Films and in Cinema Halls.
The instructions were given while listening to a plea filed by Dr. Mohan Babu. Some time ago, a case was filed against Dr. Mohan Babu and Brahmanandam for using ‘Padma Sri’ in film title cards. The issue went up to the Supreme Court for hearing.
The Court posted the next hearing to April 17th.
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Allu Arjun teams up with popular sports bar
- Makers of Anushka’s Bhaagamathie confirm the release date