The Supreme Court of India today issued some instructions on the use of ‘Padma Sri’ in Films and other places. The court directed that no awardee shall use the honorary title on House Plaques, Vehicle Number Plates, in Films and in Cinema Halls.
The instructions were given while listening to a plea filed by Dr. Mohan Babu. Some time ago, a case was filed against Dr. Mohan Babu and Brahmanandam for using ‘Padma Sri’ in film title cards. The issue went up to the Supreme Court for hearing.
The Court posted the next hearing to April 17th.
- Teja to helm the prestigious biopic?
- Adirindhi’s audio album to be out soon
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
Articles that might interest you