Superstar Rajinikanth and maverick director Shankar have teamed up once again for 2.0. The film’s shooting has been going on in Delhi, where several crucial scenes featuring Rajini and the film’s antagonist Akshay Kumar are being shot at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.
The Delhi schedule will continue for three more weeks, after which the unit will return to Chennai. The next schedule was supposed to take place in Morocco, but owing to excessive heat, the makers have decided to complete the Chennai schedule instead.
The film’s art director Muthuraj is erecting a giant set near VGP City in Chennai and the next schedule will kick-start in May. AR Rahman is scoring the tunes for this film and Lyca Productions is producing it.
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon