After teaming up with Krish for the national award winning Kanche for his Tollywood debut, Bollywood music composer Chirantan Bhatt has bagged Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Speaking to the media recently, Chirantan said that scoring for Balayya’s 100th movie is highly challenging and exciting at the same time. He said that NBK100, being a period drama, leaves less scope for experimentation and that he needs to bring in the novelty factor by using very few instruments.
Chirantan further added that Krish knows what he wants and that his job becomes easier as Krish has a deep knowledge in music.
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat
- Sunny Leone gets a rare honor
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu