After teaming up with Krish for the national award winning Kanche for his Tollywood debut, Bollywood music composer Chirantan Bhatt has bagged Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Speaking to the media recently, Chirantan said that scoring for Balayya’s 100th movie is highly challenging and exciting at the same time. He said that NBK100, being a period drama, leaves less scope for experimentation and that he needs to bring in the novelty factor by using very few instruments.
Chirantan further added that Krish knows what he wants and that his job becomes easier as Krish has a deep knowledge in music.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you