According to our sources, the script for first half has been completed and currently discussions are going on for changes in the second half. The script has been changed in order to sync with Telugu nativity. The movie is expected to be launched in January while shooting will kickstart from February. Ram Charan is looking to bounce back after his previous film, Bruce Lee, turned out to be a disappointment. Surendar Reddy is directing the flick, which will be bankrolled jointly by Allu Arvind and NV Prasad.
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?
- Update on Na Peru Surya’s audio
- Star daughter’s debut film from February