According to our sources, the script for first half has been completed and currently discussions are going on for changes in the second half. The script has been changed in order to sync with Telugu nativity. The movie is expected to be launched in January while shooting will kickstart from February. Ram Charan is looking to bounce back after his previous film, Bruce Lee, turned out to be a disappointment. Surendar Reddy is directing the flick, which will be bankrolled jointly by Allu Arvind and NV Prasad.
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
Articles that might interest you