According to our sources, the script for first half has been completed and currently discussions are going on for changes in the second half. The script has been changed in order to sync with Telugu nativity. The movie is expected to be launched in January while shooting will kickstart from February. Ram Charan is looking to bounce back after his previous film, Bruce Lee, turned out to be a disappointment. Surendar Reddy is directing the flick, which will be bankrolled jointly by Allu Arvind and NV Prasad.
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
Articles that might interest you