According to our sources, the script for first half has been completed and currently discussions are going on for changes in the second half. The script has been changed in order to sync with Telugu nativity. The movie is expected to be launched in January while shooting will kickstart from February. Ram Charan is looking to bounce back after his previous film, Bruce Lee, turned out to be a disappointment. Surendar Reddy is directing the flick, which will be bankrolled jointly by Allu Arvind and NV Prasad.
- Gopichand-B Gopal film gets a date
- Baahubali 2 opens to thumping response
- Tollywood celebs in awe of Baahubali
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
Articles that might interest you