Fondly called as the blockbuster producer in the industry, Bandla Ganesh has kicked off a major storm just a while ago. The actor turned producer tweeted a photograph along with director Puri Jagannadh, writer BVS Ravi, Kalyan Varma and stated that the script has been “locked”.
Even though the producer did not reveal much, jubilant fans started shooting him several questions and asked him if this is for Megastar’s 150th film. The producer did not deny anyone and continued saying, “wid Annaya support and God’s blessing I will work hard n make memorable superhits for U all”.
Well, this clearly says it all. Looks like things are at last materializing slowly but steadily for Megastar’s prestigious comeback film.
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
Articles that might interest you