The highly successful franchise of Singam is all set to return to the big screen again. The script for the third installment has been finalized and director Hari is very confident about the subject he has designed. The first two installments were super-hits in both Tamil and Telugu and Suriya will be returning to the series after he wraps up his upcoming movie Masss.
Directed by Venkat Prabhu, Masss is a supernatural thriller with Nayanathara and Pranitha playing the female leads. The shooting is currently underway and the makers are planning for a summer release.
- Boyapati returns to his forte with JJN’s action-packed teaser
- Ninnu Kori team celebrates in Goa
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
- Will Boyapati spring another surprise with JJN’s teaser 2
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
Articles that might interest you