The highly successful franchise of Singam is all set to return to the big screen again. The script for the third installment has been finalized and director Hari is very confident about the subject he has designed. The first two installments were super-hits in both Tamil and Telugu and Suriya will be returning to the series after he wraps up his upcoming movie Masss.
Directed by Venkat Prabhu, Masss is a supernatural thriller with Nayanathara and Pranitha playing the female leads. The shooting is currently underway and the makers are planning for a summer release.
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Makers of Anushka’s Bhaagamathie confirm the release date
- Trivikram to launch Chalo’s teaser