It is well known that Sai Dharam Tej has teamed up with Gopichand Mallineni of Pandaga Chesko fame for a high voltage action entertainer. The film was announced a while back but it is yet to be kickstarted.
Apparently, inside sources reveal that the film’s script work is still in progress. Specifically, the second half of the film has not been completed and is going through some changes.
Initially, there were some rumours that the project was in doldrums and Sai has walked out of the film. But Gopichand himself cleared everything that the project is going on in full swing.
- Mahesh Babu has Achieved What I Always Wanted : SJ Suryah
- Much Awaited Sequel To Roll Soon
- Mahanubhavudu’s trailer attached to Jai Lava Kusa’s prints
- Short and crisp runtime for Mahanubhavudu
- RGV unperturbed despite arrest warrant
Articles that might interest you