It is well known that Sai Dharam Tej has teamed up with Gopichand Mallineni of Pandaga Chesko fame for a high voltage action entertainer. The film was announced a while back but it is yet to be kickstarted.
Apparently, inside sources reveal that the film’s script work is still in progress. Specifically, the second half of the film has not been completed and is going through some changes.
Initially, there were some rumours that the project was in doldrums and Sai has walked out of the film. But Gopichand himself cleared everything that the project is going on in full swing.
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
- Jyothika Will Win A National Award For Her Next Film
Articles that might interest you