It is well known that Sai Dharam Tej has teamed up with Gopichand Mallineni of Pandaga Chesko fame for a high voltage action entertainer. The film was announced a while back but it is yet to be kickstarted.
Apparently, inside sources reveal that the film’s script work is still in progress. Specifically, the second half of the film has not been completed and is going through some changes.
Initially, there were some rumours that the project was in doldrums and Sai has walked out of the film. But Gopichand himself cleared everything that the project is going on in full swing.
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
Articles that might interest you