Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej has joined hands with star director VV Vinayak for a high budgeted action, family entertainer. This film is rumored to have been titled Dharma Bhai.
The latest update is that the film’s unit will be heading to Oman to picturize a couple of songs from December 18. After wrapping up the Oman schedule, the makers will return to Hyderabad and can a high-voltage climax sequence.
Lavanya Tripathi is the female lead in the movie, while Bollywood actor Rahul Dev essays the antagonist’s role. This movie is being produced by C Kalyan. The movie is slated to hit the screens on February 9, 2018.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- Sai Pallavi, Naga Shaurya’s Kanam gets a new release date