Recently, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej launched his new film in Tholi Prema director Karunakaran’s direction. The film is going to be a romantic entertainer. In his latest interview, the diector opened up about SDT’s role in the movie.
Karunakaran said that Sai’s character will have several shades and that he would primarily be seen as a boy-next-door, much alike his uncle Pawan Kalyan’s character in Tholi Prema. Karunakaran went on to say that Sai fell in love with the script and gave his nod immediately after listening to it.
- It’s Official : Date locked for Kaala’s teaser
- Ga Gha Megha : Yet another breezy number from Thaman
- Mehbooba wraps up shooting formalities
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp