Hero Jagapathi Babu will be celebrating his birthday today. He has kickstarted his second innings as a character actor and villain and he says that this second innings is for family. He interacted with media members recently and explained his reasons for the switch.
“This second Innings is for my family. I have not earned much despite acting in over a 100 films. I must now earn something for my family and take care of them. My wife has never objected to anything and I am lucky that way”, said Jagapathi Babu.
The actor is going to be seen as a villain in Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’. He is also acting in ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’ and ‘Ra Ra Krishnayya’.
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon