Hero Jagapathi Babu will be celebrating his birthday today. He has kickstarted his second innings as a character actor and villain and he says that this second innings is for family. He interacted with media members recently and explained his reasons for the switch.
“This second Innings is for my family. I have not earned much despite acting in over a 100 films. I must now earn something for my family and take care of them. My wife has never objected to anything and I am lucky that way”, said Jagapathi Babu.
The actor is going to be seen as a villain in Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’. He is also acting in ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’ and ‘Ra Ra Krishnayya’.
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Twitter suspends controversial trade analyst’s account
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release