Ram Charan and director Surender Reddy’s action entertainer, Dhruva is being wrapped up as the makers are planning to release the film for Dussehra. Yesterday, Dhurva’s first look was revealed and it has been storming the social media network ever since.
Showcasing Ram Charan as an incredibly stylish police officer, the first look has been impressing everyone. If we look closely at the film’s logo, we can see that the number ‘8’ is embossed onto the title.
The reason behind this has become a hot topic on the social media network. While some claim that Ram Charan’s investigation team consists of eight members, a few others are guessing that the case Ram Charan will be working on is his eighth case. Another rumour is that this is Surendar’s eighth film as a director and that might be the reason behind the number.
An official remake of Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan, Dhurva also stars Arvind Swamy and Rakul Preet Singh. Allu Arvind is bankrolling the action thriller.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March
- Priya Prakash Varrier’s song sets a new Mollywood record
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Huge crowds gather to get a glimpse of Samantha
- Whopping budget for Rana-Gunasekhar’s Hiranyakasipa