Ram Charan and director Surender Reddy’s action entertainer, Dhruva is being wrapped up as the makers are planning to release the film for Dussehra. Yesterday, Dhurva’s first look was revealed and it has been storming the social media network ever since.
Showcasing Ram Charan as an incredibly stylish police officer, the first look has been impressing everyone. If we look closely at the film’s logo, we can see that the number ‘8’ is embossed onto the title.
The reason behind this has become a hot topic on the social media network. While some claim that Ram Charan’s investigation team consists of eight members, a few others are guessing that the case Ram Charan will be working on is his eighth case. Another rumour is that this is Surendar’s eighth film as a director and that might be the reason behind the number.
An official remake of Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan, Dhurva also stars Arvind Swamy and Rakul Preet Singh. Allu Arvind is bankrolling the action thriller.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick