Universal Hero Kamal Haasan’s ‘Uttama Villain’ is currently in production. Recently, the first look poster was released and it was received very well across the country. Kamal’s painted face and design theme won appreciation from all quarters.
However, just a few days later, the poster has managed to kick up a controversy. A photograph named ‘Theyyam’ was taken by well known photographer Eric Lafforgue and this is remarkably similar to the poster released in Uttama Villain.
While some have accused Kamal Hassan of plagiarism, others have supported him, stating that Theyyam is a well known form of art and using it for representation does not amount to copying.
- Star hero joins farming school to learn agriculture
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan