Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s 2017 musical hit, Secret Superstar, continues to mint millions in China. After a superb opening with $6.89 million last Friday, Secret Superstar continued its solid show and collected a cool $4.87 million across China on Tuesday. The film’s 5-day collections total to $32.70 million (Rs 236.81 Crs).
Before its China release, Secret Superstar had collected nearly $7.50 (Rs 47.73 Crs) million from its various international releases. The film needs another $8 million to surpass Baahubali 2’s overseas collections ($48 million i.e. Rs 305.59 Crs).
Secret Superstar is already 2nd in the list of all-time highest grossing Indian movies in China, next only to Dangal’s Rs 1235 Crs.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date