There’s no stopping Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar. This emotional musical drama is winning the hearts of Chinese audience and is recreating the box-office history. Until now, Secret Superstar has grossed over $114.52 million (Rs 736.03 Crs) in China, taking its latest worldwide gross to Rs 869.73 Crs.
With its phenomenal run across China, Secret Superstar has dethroned Aamir Khan’s PK (Rs.854 Crs) and stood third in the list of all-time highest grossing Indian movies, next only to Dangal (Rs.2,122 Crs), Baahubali 2 (Rs.1,708 Crs). Secret Superstar is also the second highest grossing non-Hollywood film in China after Dangal.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?