Seerat Kapoor is on a roll these days. Not only is she playing lead roles in films like Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Choodu, Vi Anand-Allu Sirish’s film, and Raju Gari Gadhi 2, the actress has now bagged one of the lead roles in Kshanam director Ravikanth Perepu’s upcoming film.
The untitled film stars Siddhu Jonnalagadda, Shraddha Srinath and Seerat Kapoor in lead roles. The film’s shooting is currently going on in Bangalore. Confirming the project, Seerat posted on Twitter saying, “Announcing my next film from the streets of Bangalore! 🎬🎉 The exuberant sets of @ravikanthperepu grasp me in 😊 #dayone #setfour #official.”
The film is said to be a triangular love story. More details about the film will be announced soon.
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event
- Akhil assures the best with his two new buddies
- Na Nuvve into dubbing mode
- Exclusive Interview : Kalyan Ram – I have become more approachable now