Raj Tarun’s rom-com Seetamma Andalu Ramayya Sitralu has completed the censor formalities today and obtained an clean U certificate. Directed by Gavireddy Srinivas Reddy, the film is slated to hit the screens on January 29th.
Arthana is making her debut as the love interest of Raj Tarun in this film produced by Poornima S Babu, Sailendra Babu, KV Sridhar Reddy and Harish Duggisetty under the banner, Sri Sailendra Productions.
The music of the film scored by Gopi Sunder has received positive response from the music lovers. Raja Ravindra, Aadarsh, Shakalaka Shankar, Madhunandan and Surekha Vani are playing supporting roles in the film which also has director Shankar in a crucial role.
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
Articles that might interest you