Director Sekhar Kammula and Nayanatara have teamed up for the film ‘Anamika’. The movie is getting ready to hit the screens in the second week of December. The makers originally tried to get the film out for Dussehra, but the conditions were not very feasible for this.
The film is an official remake of the Bollywood blockbuster ‘Kahaani’. Endemol India banner is producing the movie and the film will be released in both Telugu and Tamil languages. Sekhar Kammula has worked on the script and some minor changes have been made to make the film suitable for Telugu viewers.
Nayanathara is a talented actress and this script should give her ample scope to showcase her talents.
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Rana, Tamannaah take part in India Day Parade in NY
- Increase in theaters help JJN
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
- Popular comedian alleges death threats
Articles that might interest you