Director Sekhar Kammula and Nayanatara have teamed up for the film ‘Anamika’. The movie is getting ready to hit the screens in the second week of December. The makers originally tried to get the film out for Dussehra, but the conditions were not very feasible for this.
The film is an official remake of the Bollywood blockbuster ‘Kahaani’. Endemol India banner is producing the movie and the film will be released in both Telugu and Tamil languages. Sekhar Kammula has worked on the script and some minor changes have been made to make the film suitable for Telugu viewers.
Nayanathara is a talented actress and this script should give her ample scope to showcase her talents.
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
Articles that might interest you