Director Sekhar Kammula and Nayanatara are working together for the film ‘Anamika’. The film is an official remake of the Bollywood blockbuster ‘Kahaani’. The movie is gearing up for a Dussehra release. A few minor changes have reportedly been made to the story to tweak it for Telugu viewers.
Endemol India banner is producing the movie and the film will be released in both Telugu and Tamil languages.
‘Kahani’ catapulted Vidya Balan’s career to new heights. Will ‘Anamika’ do the same for Nayanatara? Let us wait till Dussehra to find out.
- Karthi Goes Gaga Over ‘Aruvi’
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release