Director Sekhar Kammula and Nayanatara are working together for the film ‘Anamika’. The film is an official remake of the Bollywood blockbuster ‘Kahaani’. The movie is gearing up for a Dussehra release. A few minor changes have reportedly been made to the story to tweak it for Telugu viewers.
Endemol India banner is producing the movie and the film will be released in both Telugu and Tamil languages.
‘Kahani’ catapulted Vidya Balan’s career to new heights. Will ‘Anamika’ do the same for Nayanatara? Let us wait till Dussehra to find out.
- Yet another star hero to attend Jaydev’s event
- DJ’s four-day collections
- Prabhas to be seen in a cameo
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
Articles that might interest you