Director Sekhar Kammula is a well acclaimed and well respected technician. However, if there is one criticism leveled against him, it is that he works at his own leisurely pace. This may not be in the best interests of a film at all times.
As a result, this director is now determined to avoid delays for his upcoming movie at all costs. He will be directing a romantic entertainer with Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi of Premam fame. Dil Raju is producing the movie.
For this film, Sekhar Kammula is making sure that all work is done before hand. He has already undertaken script reading sessions with the lead actors. Story Boards have been done and according to sources, even shot division and placement of lights for scenes has been chalked out.
Regular shooting for this movie is expected to begin soon.
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves