S.R. Sekkhar is making a name for himself as a talented editor in the Telugu Film Industry. A protege of Puri Jagan, Sekhar has been with the maverick director for quite some time now. Sekkhar’s editing work was widely appreciated in Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘Businessman’, with special praise coming in from Mahesh Babu himself.
Now, another popular hero is very impressed with the man’s work. Sekkhar is currently editing Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Iddarammayilatho’ and the first teaser was released yesterday, to a very positive response. Allu Arjun is very happy with film’s cut and he has expressed his happiness. “Got a huge hug from our stylish star Allu Arjun saying “Outstanding .. Simply superb.. “, says Sekkhar.
An editor’s role is often under estimated in our industry. But those who know the value of a good editor appreciate talent when they see it. Watch out for Sekkhar in future.
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
Articles that might interest you