Since April, film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan has been on a massive statewide hunt to select the right candidates to be the torchbearers of his party in both the Telugu states. The effort is to welcome the youths and intellectuals into active politics.
After zeroing in on hundreds of diserving candidates in AP and Telangana, the final round of selection process for the Janasena Army will conclude in Krishna district on October 6th and 7th. More than 8,000 applications have been received from the Krishna region.
In view of the upcoming general elections in 2019, Pawan and the Janasena think-tank will train all the selected candidates from AP and Telangana to represent and fulfill various responsibilities of the party in the twin Telugu states.
- Interesting title for Nara Rohith’s next
- Ravi Teja to romance stylish MLA?
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer