Allari Naresh’s Selfie Raja is one film which was panned by the critics big time. But the producers are quite happy and say that the collections are quite strong and the word of mouth from the general audience is quite good.
Latest update now reveals that the film has collected a total share of 1 crore three lakhs in the Nizam area till date. Trade pundits reveal that as there are no interesting releases, audience are encouraging this film and this has resulted in some decent collections.
Also, Allari Naresh carries a good fan base and everybody wants to see this film for at least his sake. All these factors have made the producers feel quite elated. Directed by Eshwar Reddy, this film has Sakshi Chowdary and Kamna as the female leads.
- Malayali heart-throb confirmed for Mahanati
- Baahubali to set an all-time record on Paytm
- Prabhas Explains Difference Between Him and Rajamouli
- 275 days and still counting for Rajini’s Kabali
- D – Dedication, S – Strategy, P – Popularity: Chiru defines DSP
Articles that might interest you