Director Selvaraghavan has launched a new production house to encourage new talent. He has named the production house as ‘Aum Productions’ and Siddharth Rao is going to head the production house. Announcing his plans, Selvaraghavan said, “Happy to have @sidd_rao as the head of our Aum Productions. We are Looking to produce 7 films over the nxt 2 years.Our agenda: encourage new talent in various areas of film making. Budding actors/directors/lyricists/screenplay writers/singers/cinematographers/music composers etc. contact firstname.lastname@example.org” Within two hours of his announcement, the director received more than 500 emails from various people which caught the director by surprise. He’s currently working on the post production of Arya, Anushka starrer Brindavanam Lo Nandakumarudu. After this film, he’ll begin shooting an untitled bilingual film with Rana in lead role. In Telugu, Selvaraghavan is best known for his work in Aadavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule and in Tamil, his recent film Mayakkam Enna received rave reviews.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch