Senior actor Srikanth, who celebrated his birthday recently, has as many as four films in different stages of production. The actor, after facing nearly 17 flops in a row, tasted the much needed success in the form of Terror, which released a couple of weeks ago.
With the new found energy thanks to Terror’s success, Srikanth is on a signing spree. One of these films has been titled Naatu Kodi and another film, a horror comedy, will be directed by choreographer Amma Rajasekhar.
Srikanth recently completed 25 years in Tollywood. The actor will soon introduce his son Roshan as a hero with Nagarjuna’s Nirmala Convent.
- Tollywood Heartthrob To Attend KJo’s Birthday Party
- Samantha Dazzles In A New Avatar
- Mahesh to sport two looks in his next
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Star hero proud of Baahubali but yet to watch it
Articles that might interest you