After a successful career spanning over 37 years, actor Suman is finally making his Bollywood debut with Akshay Kumar’s ‘Gabbar Is Back’. Speaking to the media on this occasion, Suman revealed that it was Akshay himself who had recommended his name for the villain’s role.
Suman also said that he thoroughly enjoyed working with Akshay and that their experience as martial arts experts helped them in the film’s action sequences. The actor further expressed his dream to team up with Amitabh Bachchan and hopes to realize it soon.
‘Gabbar is Back’ is a remake of Chiranjeevi’s ‘Tagore’and the film also marks the debut of director Krish in Bollywood. Shruti Haasan is the film’s leading lady and the film is all set for a grand worldwide release on 1st May.
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
Articles that might interest you