Fondly called as Dialogue King, versatile actor Saikumar says that he is still waiting for Telugu film industry to give him his due with roles worthy of his caliber and experience. The actor, a 4-decade veteran in film industries down south, is currently thrilled as his comeback film in Kannada, RangiTaranga, has been included in the list of 305 films eligible for a final nomination at the 88th Academy Awards.
Even though Court was nominated to the Oscars from India, RangiTaranga made the cut through a lateral entry. In his latest interview to a popular English news daily, Saikumar said that he is excited about his name being mentioned alongside some of the finest actors in the world. “I will dedicate it to my granddaughter,” the actor jokes when asked about his acceptance speech if he wins the Oscar.
Saikumar also expressed his wish to work with stars like Mahesh Babu and NTR, along with other talented newcomers.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?