Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao is well known for his iconic spiritual films like Annamayya, Sri Ramadasu etc. This Thursday, on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi, the senior director visited the Kanipakam Varasidhi Vinayaka Temple in Chittoor district to grace the ongoing Kanipakam Brahmotsavalu, and expressed his desire to make a film on the historic Kanipakam Temple.
K Raghavendra Rao, a TTD Governing Council member, also vowed to strive for the development of the temple during his tenure. Until a few months ago, the director was busy in the pre-production process of Sri Venkateswara Mahatyam, which was supposed to be made with Akkineni Nagarjuna. However, not much is being heard about the film of late.
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa