Popular for his superhits like Preminchukundam Raa, Bavagaru Bagunnara and Shankar Dada MBBS etc, Jayanth C Paranjee slowed down on his Telugu projects and directed a Kannada film titled Ninnindale, starring Puneet Rajkumar. The senior director will soon make his comeback to Telugu films with a realistic experimental film.
Jayanth explains that his upcoming film will have no songs and that all the actors will appear without makeup. The film has a dark tone throughout and the subject deals with child pornography and human trafficking. Jayanth believes that audiences can’t accept experimental films with star heroes, but they can enjoy such films with open an mind if they have fresh faces.
- Adivi Sesh opens up about Goodachari
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film