Popular for his superhits like Preminchukundam Raa, Bavagaru Bagunnara and Shankar Dada MBBS etc, Jayanth C Paranjee slowed down on his Telugu projects and directed a Kannada film titled Ninnindale, starring Puneet Rajkumar. The senior director will soon make his comeback to Telugu films with a realistic experimental film.
Jayanth explains that his upcoming film will have no songs and that all the actors will appear without makeup. The film has a dark tone throughout and the subject deals with child pornography and human trafficking. Jayanth believes that audiences can’t accept experimental films with star heroes, but they can enjoy such films with open an mind if they have fresh faces.
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
Articles that might interest you