Senior actor cum director Dasari Narayana Rao expressed his severe displeasure on the kind of love stories the present day filmmakers have been churning out in Telugu. Yesterday, Dasari congratulated the team of Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini for winning the Best Romantic Film award at the recently concluded Jaipur International Film Festival.
Speaking on the occasion, Dasari said that yesteryear love stories celebrated love in its purest form, but films these days are mostly filled with lust and pure love has disappeared totally. Dasari also said that he predicted Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini’s success even before it released.
The film’s producer Lagadapati Sridhar said that he is planning to release the film in Hindi.
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
- Press Note : DJ Bunny’s Biggest in USA
Articles that might interest you