Senior actor cum director Dasari Narayana Rao expressed his severe displeasure on the kind of love stories the present day filmmakers have been churning out in Telugu. Yesterday, Dasari congratulated the team of Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini for winning the Best Romantic Film award at the recently concluded Jaipur International Film Festival.
Speaking on the occasion, Dasari said that yesteryear love stories celebrated love in its purest form, but films these days are mostly filled with lust and pure love has disappeared totally. Dasari also said that he predicted Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini’s success even before it released.
The film’s producer Lagadapati Sridhar said that he is planning to release the film in Hindi.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls