Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna is well known for his emotional family dramas as well as high budget socio-fantasy thrillers rich in visual effects like Devi Putrudu, Ammoru and Arundhathi. The senior director, who has been lying low for the past few years, is making his comeback to direction with a big budget socio-fantasy experimental drama in Kannada.
Kodi Ramakrishna’s latest Kannada film, Nagarahavu, features the late senior Kannada star Vishnuvardhan who has been digitally revived with the help of visual effects. Recently, the film’s teaser which showcases the revived Vishnuvardhan has gotten a tremendous response from fans.
According to the reports, several vfx experts from 7 countries worked on this experimental drama over 730 days. The film is slated for its release in July. Nagarahavu also stars Ramya as the female lead.
- Rana Daggubati’s Adventure Film To Roll Soon
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- When Super Star’s fans beat up star writer
- Aditi Rao to play a strong role in her next
- Agnyatavasi’s teaser to be a feast for fans