Highly acclaimed for his classic films like Anthapuram, Sindhooram, Ninne Pelladutha and Murari, director Krishna Vamsi lost his magic touch in his movies and churned out a series of disappointing films. His last film, Govindudu Andarivadele with Ram Charan, was an average grosser and impressed the family audiences.
As per the latest reports, Krishna Vamsi is planning to revive his ambitious project, a fantasy thriller tentatively titled as Rudraksha. The film is said to be a big budget entertainer and is heavy on visual effects. The genius director is reportedly in talks with a leading actress, who will play the main lead in the film.
Keep watching this space for more interesting updates about this project.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you