According to the latest reports, senior hero Srikanth will be essaying an important role in Allu Arjun’s film under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. The film’s unit is yet to make the news official. In the past, Srikanth played a crucial role as Ram Charan’s uncle in Govindudu Andarivadele.
The shooting of this Bunny-Boyapati film will commence soon and the film is said to be an action entertainer laced with family sentiment. Already, the makers have roped in Aadhi Pinisetty as the film’s villain. Rakul Preet Singh is the film’s heroine and Allu Arvind will produce this high budget entertainer.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched
- Chay-Maruthi’s film to be launched tomorrow
- Only Charan should remake Gang Leader: SDT
- Sumanth confident of repeating Godavari magic with Malli Raava
- No songs no romance in Nag-RGV film