We have already reported that Balakrishna’s much-awaited 102nd film in senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction will kick-start in August second week. Star heroine Nayanthara is said to be the film’s leading lady.
Now, it looks like the film’s makers are pulling off an interesting casting coup. As per the latest reports, senior hero Srikanth will be turning villain for Balayya. Apparently, Srikanth’s role will be quite menacing and given his acting prowess, he is expected to pack a punch with his performance.
We will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the makers. C Kalyan will be producing the movie.
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Allu Arjun teams up with popular sports bar
- Makers of Anushka’s Bhaagamathie confirm the release date