Senior heroine Jayaprada is all set for a massive comeback to the silver screen this year. The actress turned politician is currently working on various projects across Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, Marathi and Bengali.
On February 23, Jayaprada’s Tamil-Malayalam bilingual film, Kinar, Keni in Tamil, is going to hit the screens. Jayaprada had already shot for two Telugu movies – Sarabha and Suvarna Sundari, and both the movies will be releasing this summer.
Jayaprada is playing crucial roles in all these movies and she’s keen on collaborating with young filmmakers who’re coming up with interesting scripts of late.
- Fans to make Rangasthalam event memorable
- Mahanati seals its release date
- It’s official: Akhil announces his next
- Interesting title for Nara Rohith’s next
- Ravi Teja to romance stylish MLA?