Popular yesteryear heroine Sumalatha’s son Abhishek Gowda is all set to turn hero soon. Noted Kannada producer Sandesh Nagaraj will bankroll Abhishek’s debut film. The makers will rope in either the happening director in Sandalwood Pavan Wadeyar or Chetan Kumar to direct the film.
Abhishek has been undergoing training in acting, martial arts and dance for a long time. Abhihek’s father is Ambareesh, a huge star in the Kannada film industry. Sumalatha is well-known to Telugu audiences for movies like Subhalekha and Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi, Swayam Krushi and Gang Leader etc.
- Lissy In Yet Another Telugu Film
- RP Patnaik Composes A Devotional Song
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Ek Do Teen Remix Offends Veteran Director
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise