After a gap of nearly 2 decades, senior heroine Gautami made her Tollywood comeback with Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Manamantha last year. The actress was also seen in Kamal Haasan’s Paapanasam and will soon make her Mollywood comeback.
According to the latest reports, Gautami is keen on acting in more movies in Telugu, her mother tongue. Apparently, Gautami has been in talks with a few of Telugu directors and she may sign a couple of high profile projects in a few days.
- 100 feet hot air balloon promotions for Rajini’s 2.0
- Different screenplay is the highlight of Kurukshetram: Arjun
- What made Sridevi change her mind on Baahubali?
- Yet another anchor misses NTR’s Bigg Boss
- VIP 2’s trailer to be out shortly
Articles that might interest you