Senior hero Jagapathi Babu is one of the most sought after character artistes and villains down South. The actor will be seen in crucial roles in Rangasthalam, Sye Raa and Aatagallu. As per the latest updates, Jagapathi Babu has been roped in for the chief antagonist’s role in Ravi Teja’s next.
Apparently, director Kalyan Krishna, who will helm Ravi Teja’s soon to be commenced movie, has written a villainous role which has equal importance along with that of the hero’s. An official announcement regarding Jagapathi Babu’s inclusion in the cast is awaited.
Mumbai starlet Malvika Sharma is said to have been signed up for the heroine’s role. Tentatively titled Nela Ticket, the film will be launched formally on January 5th. Ram Talluri will bankroll this project under SRT Entertainments banner.
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon
- Update on Saaho’s new schedule
- Ram Charan’s new look being finalized
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?