The sudden passing away of actress Sridevi has deeply affected her close acquaintances in the film industry. Senior producer Chalasani Ashwini Dutt had produced three movies – Aakhari Poratam, Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari and Govinda Govinda, that featured Sridevi.
As a mark of respect to Sridevi, Ashwini Dutt has decided to dedicate his upcoming film, Mahanati, a biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, to Sridevi. Mahanati is being directed by Ashwini Dutt’s son-in-law Nag Ashwin. Keerthy Suresh will be seen as Savithri in Mahanati. The film releases on March 29.
- Interesting title for Nara Rohith’s next
- Ravi Teja to romance stylish MLA?
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer