Senior producer Sivalenka Krishnaprasad is making his comeback with Nani’s upcoming film, Gentleman. Even though he had produced a couple of classics like Balayya’s Aditya 369 and Chinnodu-Peddodu, the producer went into hibernation for almost two decades.
With Gentleman, Krishnaprasad hopes to make a solid comeback to film production and make his Sridevi Movies banner as one of the most reputed production houses in Tollywood. The producer observes that today’s audiences have changed drastically and that they demand quality movies. He further assured that his banner will live up to the standards set in the film industry.
Also starring Surbhi and Nivetha Thomas, Gentleman has been directed by Indraganti Mohanakrishna. The film is slated to release on June 17th.
- Vijay’s Adirindhi postponed again
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- PEMPAK scheduled for November release
- Raja The Great’s day one AP/TS collections
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week